Thank you for your interest in our organization. We hope to welcome you at one of our meetings soon. Please join us for great programs, friendship and food. Not necessarily in that order! For more information, contact us by e-mail or call Linda at 218-731-3153
Join Us for our Christmas Brunch & Silent Auction!
Saturday, Dec. 8, 2018, at 10 a.m. at Café 116 on Union Avenue, downtown Fergus Falls.
We will order off the menu. Once again, we will have a Silent Auction with donations by members and others. Suggestions for items for the auction include baked goods, candies, gently used Christmas decorations, crafts, jewelry and any other items that would be of interest to shoppers.
Guests are welcome! RSVP to email@example.com
Choose one of these questions to answer for our holiday party Ice Breaker:
1. What is your favorite Christmas song/carol?
2. What is one gift you’ll never forget receiving or giving?
3. Share a family Christmas tradition.
4. It wouldn’t be Christmas without _______________.
5. What’s the best — or worst — Christmas present you’ve ever received?
6. Describe a Christmas present you wanted badly as a kid, but never received.
7. What holiday movie or special do you watch over-and-over again?
8. What one thing are you are most grateful for this holiday season?
9. What’s your favorite character from a Christmas-themed movie, book, or TV special?
10. The true meaning of Christmas is _____________.
Please note that for this meeting only, we will be meeting on a Saturday.
Co-Presidents – Beverly Rund and Linda Hauge
Co-Presidents Elect – Sandy Johnson and Jan Jones
C0-VPs Programming – JoEllen Thacker and Jessica Sand
VP Membership – OPEN
Treasurer – Jane Geisinger
Secretary – June Pittenger
This year's theme:
"RISE UP AND MEET THE CHALLENGE"
We are on Facebook under: Fergus Falls Business and Professional Women. And you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org